Monday, April 22, 2013

30 Minute Roasted Veggies

I love roasted veggies, with pretty much anything. As do the others in my home... Or the multitude of people that stop by just at the time I am going to serve them... I really do wonder how they all know what's for dinner when I know I have not said a thing about it. lol. Oh well. They are that good, and so very easy. They are even easier if you use (like I do) the already sliced carrots and baby potatoes that you don't need to peal. Just wash and cut.

The amounts here will make a large 13x9 baking pan full... But if your family is like mine you may have to make 2 pans, just so you can actually have more then a few bites!

What you need:











6-7 Large carrots (Or in my case a bag of pre sliced ready to go carrots)
6-7 Potatoes (Or a bag of baby potatoes)
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tbsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 tbsp. of Italian seasoning
1/4 chili powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 450










Peel and cut carrots and potatoes into small pieces (Again I don't peel the baby potatoes)




















In a small bowl mix the rest of the ingredients















Pour over veggies and give a good toss making sure all are coated in the mixture












Give 13x9 baking pan a good coating with cooking spray to prevent burning to the bottom of the pan










Pour out veggies into pan and bake for 30 min (check veggies for being done at 30 min if they are soft they are done, if they are still a little bit hard give them another 10 minutes)





















Once cooked take out of the oven, let cook for 5 minutes put into serving dish and enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment