Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Classic Family Meatloaf

"YAY IT'S MEATLOAF NIGHT!!" Is what you will hear coming from all corners of my house as the word spreads quickly through the grapevine. But following that will be the quite whispers of "I wonder who Mama is mad at now?" Along with "It wasn't me.. was it?" "Did you do something dumb again. Don't say Dumb she will here you and THEN you will be in trouble!"

Yes the joys of having that many to tend to. But they do say that will good reason "Meatloaf Night" is usually the night I take to pounding the stuffing outta the meat. Mostly to get any of my pent up aggressions out. Not always about who didn't do their home work, or who's trying to "accidently on purpose" forget to have me sign that note that come home from the teacher the other day. Sometimes it's just because I want to beat something. But SHHHHH don't tell them that. I need to keep them on their toes and always guessing what I'm up to :)

This is a quick and easy meatloaf everyone can eat and there is never leftovers (not like there usually are around here.) for that oh so wanted next day sandwich.

What You Need:
 
 
 
1- 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef
1/2 cup ketchup
1 pkg of stove Top Stuffing (And you thought I was joking about the Stuffing!)
1 egg
1/4 cup onion flakes OR 1 small onion shopped
preheated oven to 350
1 loaf pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray
 
Putting It Together:
 
Mix all of the ingredients into one bowl



 
Making sure you really get your hands in there and give it a good mix!

 
Take mixed meat mixture and put it in loaf pan


 
Set Timer for 55 minutes

 
Once cooked remove from oven Serve and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment