Friday, July 5, 2013

Our new fur baby!!

I wish to announce our new addition to our large & very busy family....

We are all super excited & already totally in love with our new little fuzz ball..

So please welcome Mr. Jones!


Mr. Jones is a Main Coon mix who we have rescued. He's only 7 weeks old & today will already be his second visit to the vet. Yesterday when we brought him home was his first & I'm glad I insisted on taking him in before brining him home. 
He had mites! All I can say is YUK!! The vet showed me on the slide what that looks like. Icky! 

I'm kind of kicking myself for not going a head & having the little guy dewormed as well. Instead I opted to wait till I had a sample to bring in... Well I got one & he's got worms. So off we go this morning so that he & the rest of the Animals don't have to stay separated for too much longer.   

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Canna wait till he's got the all clear to be introduced to the rest of the fury gang :)

      Delete