Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Funny: October 26/13

Afternoon all!! I hope you had an awesome week. We are still renovating but taking a much needed brake this week. Trust me I will be so gland when we are not eating takeout so much.

We have all  the hallway panted most of the living room except where the white accents need to go (which there are a LOT of accents) as well there we had to do some major wall repairs. Then we can paint the bathroom finish painting the kitchen and finally finish up the boys room. Good gravy and I want this all done by like next weekend!

So on one of our many dinner brakes I came across this out and out funny video floating around face book. I think it wins the funnies thing this week so I just have to share it with you.

If you find anything funny floating around Facebook that you wold like me to share send it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment