Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How Do You Celebrate Your Birthday?

Today is MY 30-something birthday! With that it got me thinking what am I going to do today? 

Hubby is away so dinner & snuggling up just not going to happen. That is ALWAYS a fave of mine. 

The Teens have appointments and won't be home for supper. 

The Wee ones are sick so had to go to Gramas so mama doesn't get sick. I miss them. 

The sister worked late night last night & tonight as well. 

So the BIG question is what am I gunna do? 

Since everyone is busy maybe nothing. Which is such an odd thing around here lol. 

I could take this time & find a good easy read book. 

We normally have a birthday tradition in our home. It consists of the birthday person gets to pick their choice of dinner & I bake their choice of cake. 

Prob with that is that's not much fun for me on my day lol. That's like a normal day of in the kitchen for the mama that runs this ship. 

So I'm thinking I need to implament a Mama's B-day tradition. Just not sure what. So I'm asking you my readers what do you do for your birthday? 


2 comments:

  1. Go out for a mani and a pedi. Nothing wrong with a bit of self pampering. I hope that you have a Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes. It's been a quite day thus far but that idea sound really good!

      Delete